Speakeasy comes in 2 main forms:
- open forums where attendees get a taste for the Mojo approach
- sessions used within organisations as part of a wider training programme
Both complement the 3-stage process we take people through at MojoLife, to help them improve their effectiveness as communicators and marketers:
- Craft a great story
- Get really good at telling it (through Speakeasy sessions)
- Build influence and pulling power around it
Open Forums (‘Speakeasy Groups’)
These take place regularly around Greater Manchester and are open to the public. They serve as a showcase for the Mojo approach to communication and provide an opportunity for our private clients to ‘test-drive’ presentations and pitches we may be working on together. For a list of forthcoming Open Forum Speakeasy sessions, click here.
How the Open Forums work
Each Speakeasy session lasts about two hours and typically involves up to 10-15 participants.
- Register and network over light refreshments
- People take their seats in U-shape arrangement
- Up to 4 presentations, each lasting 5 minutes
- Feedback and analysis (facilitated)
What makes Speakeasy Groups so effective is the honest, constructive feedback from the audience. It’s such a rare thing, to actually hear what your audience has ‘decoded’ from your message. And by backing it up with private coaching, you’re getting the individual attention you need to craft your story and develop the best techniques for telling it.
At Speakeasy we’re occasionally joined by guest facilitators from related fields – actors, comedians, vocal coaches and emotional intelligence experts.
In-House Corporate Speakeasy
We work with a variety of coporate clients and may use the Speakeasy methodology as part of a wider training programme. The format is normally similar to the Open Forums, but to find out more about how to apply Speakeasy to your organisation, contact us at email@example.com.